This year, we will continue to use the Munch-a-Lunch program for our hot lunch ordering and payment. We would appreciate everyone placing their orders online as it is fast and easy to use both for parents and for the hot lunch coordinators. If you are unable to access the internet, please contact the hot lunch coordinator to be sent a paper form, but please only use this as a last resort. Payment can be made online using your credit card, or only if necessary, a cheque can be dropped off at the school office in the Hot Lunch drop off box (cheques should be made payable to DPE PAC).
Going forward, you will be notified by email and by school newsletter only of the opening and closing dates for each order session, each of which will cover 3 hot lunch sessions. There will be no further paper notices. Payments are due in full for each order session by 8:30am on the Thursday prior to the first hot lunch day.
We will also continue to offer Booster Juice smoothies and a variety of snacks and drinks with each menu.
New families: www.munchalunch.com/schools/DPE and click on “Register Here”
Returning families: www.munchalunch.com/schools/DPE and click on “Login Here” Please remember to update your child(ren)’s division the first time you login.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines to keep our hot lunch running smoothly!
- Any late orders cannot be accepted and unpaid orders cannot be fulfilled.
- For those with allergy concerns, please refer to the allergy information of the restaurants and brand name snacks on the menu.
- If you need to make changes to your order during the open dates of the order session, you can do this through logging into your Munch a Lunch account.
- If a child is unexpectedly absent on the day of hot lunch, their lunch will be given to a sibling or placed in a box in the PAC fridge marked “Hot Lunch Absences” and you can arrange to pick it up.
- Please do not contact the school office with questions regarding hot lunch, you may instead contact Laurel Klager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank-you in advance for your participation in this great fundraiser for our PAC!
Hot lunch dates:
February 22 – Domino’s Pizza
March 15 – Booster Juice/Cobs